Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here is a list of our current job openings.
Step 1: Locate the position you are interested in.
Step 2: Click the job title for more information.
Step 3: Apply using our quick application.
Step 4: Sit back, relax and we will be in touch soon if your skillset and qualifications meet the job requirements.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Effectively plans and implements work for assigned production department ensuring parts or materials and manpower are available for the department to perform the work. Requires knowledge, skill and ability to perform and fill in for any position in the department and can perform equipment setup.
Join Our MEC Talent Pipeline! (Production & Corporate)
At MEC, we know there are good, talented people that want to work and join our team. We do not want to pass up on anyone that could be a fit for a production role or a Corporate position.
Our ideal team member?
- Good attendance
- Willing to learn and development themselves
- Bring their A-game to work every day
- Collaborate with other team members
- So much more!
What do we want from you?
Easy! Apply today and answer a few questions. If and when a job opens up that fits your skillset and experience, we will reach out.
Why work at MEC?
- MEC is the nations largest contract metal fabrication company
- MEC employees become shareholders
- Employee appreciation days
- We give away MEC gear
- You get to work with a world-class team members
- Development & advancement opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site nurse and health clinic (Mayville/Beaver Dam facilities)
- Programs to reduce health care costs for our team members
- Competitive pay
- Three (2) contributions to your retirement
- So much more!
We don’t want to brag, but we are honored to be the largest fabricator in the nation for 9 years in a row. In fact, you can find MEC on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: MEC). This would not be possible without the hard work and dedication from our 2,500 plus team members. MEC is employee-owned company meaning that what YOU do on a everyday basis impacts our success as a company. We’re also proud to be a company that is highly involved and actively supports the communities in which our facilities are located.
Founded in 1945, MEC is a manufacturer that provides a broad range of Prototyping, Metal Fabrication, Tube Bending, Machining, Welding, Coating, and Value-Added Assembly services to a variety of markets including Commercial Vehicle, Power Sports & Recreational Vehicles, Agriculture, Construction & Forestry, Military, Mining, Automotive, and Power Generation companies. We continue to have an aggressive growth plan, operating 20 manufacturing facilities that are strategically located near its customers in five states